Tuesday, July 17, 2007

x-rays of existing back leg


The domino effect would be the best way to describe this ordeal. I called a local vet who is very down to earth and honest.He examined Beebs and could not find anything wrong...however when he pressed on his femur beebs lunged at him out of pain and I was glad I had my arms around his neck.
So we went to the hospital...he works out of and I waited in the waiting room because I would not leave him off there after they let him bite his cage.
The x-rays look okay...but a radiologist will view them and get back to us.
The doc says stop the AB's it might be a sprain and long term use can do more harm than good.
My gut says its something hiding in him...the 48 hours after the ab's were stopped were really telling.
I bought 60 days worth of them at a cost of $512.00.I asked the pharmacist if she made a mistake...wishful thinking on my part.
The hospital where the TPLO was done was the place I was at today.I asked for my records and they said Dr...TPLO would not release them to me or any other client...so the vet I do like and trust asked for them and I got them.He lso gave him a shot of morphine...so tired.

No comments: