Monday, July 16, 2007

The fight continue's...

Well I was afraid 3 days ago that when I stopped the anti bio tics I would see a change...well I did and rapidly. Lethargy...stumbling like he is too exhausted to walk.Today I took him and the other boxers to the park for a bit. He walked half the lenght of a football field and was falling down and couldn't get up.
He does not have a temperature.He never has as a matter of fact.But after over a year of watching this nightmare i can see the signs in a heartbeat now.
I called one of the vets who must be quite shocked as she was the one who said "Its localized "when we amputate we will take the source....Well today she made light of it saying.
Its an even better systemic infection than the last one.She called in the refills and luckily I had some older capsules left from the numerous drugs I have stockpiled. I'm tired...and I was in tears in that park.I hate those doctors for doing this to us...especially to see him struggle.Its not in my nature to wish ill feelings but...I do hope what goes around comes around. Sorry if I sound bitter.
Thats the latest.
Lori and beebs

No comments: