Wednesday, July 18, 2007

brightening

Well Mr Beebs was taken off anti biotics Friday morning and put back on them Monday.Today is wed. and he is not faliing down like he was. He still seems weak...but not exhausted.He went out to potty this morning and didn't fall down once.I am holding my breath.
I have a feeling the infection is still present and that his back end is the weakest part of his body and thats why it manifest in that area.Its the weak link in the chain.
I can only guess thats what I'm seeing ...but i do see a brightening in his appearance and ability to move around.If its a sprain maybe its corrected itself...however it is my gut instinct that says...ab's for the rest of his life.
When he is taking them he is running...yes running around like a rabbit.
Quality over quantity.If it causes damage long term ...so be it...because he needs to feel good in the now...
I spoke with my vet about the legislative tack I am taking and hopefully I can get some honest compassionate vets onboard with me so that a "reasonable" solution can be made.It is in their own best interest to be apart of it...
Right now I am focusing on getting Beebs a few good days that manage to turn into a few good years. If I am really in the end only pushing back the tide...I'll have to end his suffering .And that will pierce my heart like nothing else could.

No comments: