Thursday, July 26, 2007

Where is the culture report?

I did get a copy of Mr Beebs initial care at the hospital back in June of 2006. Whats interesting is that the culture report which had the original enterobacter organism listed was not in his file. Could be that its was an oversight.Could also be a deliberate attempt to bury the results. I'll have my regular vet call and ask for it and see what happens.
Fortunately...I had already copied this report 9 months ago and brought it to Geogia with me. So there are numerous copies of that still in existances.
Maybe I'm just paranoid.....Beebs is still wobbly today and I considered getting him a wheel chair, so he can still go for short walks without falling down.
I registered for a heavy load of college courses in fall and can't wait to dig in.One day I hope I can represent animals in my state and protect them as I believe they should be. Funny how a dog can change your life .

No comments: