Wednesday, August 22, 2007

This cart thing is not going well

We tried again today to walk a dozen steps or so in the cart. Fat chance....I seriously think its got to be something about the way its pressing on his male parts that is making him resistant.
Thinking back to the day we got fitted for a custom cart...Mr Beebs did better in that cart then the one he has now. On that day he walked down the handi cap ramp and up to my truck ...
Now its like pulling teeth.Getting hold of the company is not turning out to be such an easy thing either. When I wanted to buy a cart I got calls and appointments now every time I call no one answers the phone.I know they're busy and perhaps its just bad timing.But $500.00 later I want something that works great.
He also been off all ab's for one full week and so far...he looks healthy and happy.I don't see any of the usual signs of infection that I have in the past. He's on;y taking deramax and tramadol and thats just to keep him pain free.Its nice to feel like life is getting almost normal again. I never appreciated normal as much as I do now.

No comments: