Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Back from Vacation

God did I ever need that. It was exactly what i needed to clear my mind and recharge my flat batteries. Mr Beebs is falling down just as bad as before and yet is very high spirited as well. He eats well...plays with his toys in fact steals them out of Sydney's mouth.
Today we go to Eddies' wheels and pick up his custom wheels. I am hoping he adjust well to it and it will allow him to go out to the park once again and back to his therapy dog status.
Thank goodness the hospital in Georgia was able to send me all the records they had on Beebs. The missing culture and sensitivity panel was in there and the recent ones I collected had no such paper. So...I do have the original from June 2006.I also ordered a book on law and legislation which is a guide to how it all works. I'll be studying that and compiling my case for our state legislatures now that I've got tin a little rest and much needed peace.
I'm taking my camera and video camera so that I can get photo's of the wheel company and Beebs trial run. I may even post it on Utube....
Not sure about continuing ab's....he had deramax today and no tramadol yet. He seems just so happy to see me after ten days and wouldn't stop licking my face.I bought both my guys squeaky toys from Nantucket!
Fingers crossed...

No comments: