Wednesday, August 1, 2007

more chiro

Well we have vacation planned starting this Friday and I've hired a fulltime dog sitter. I'm feeling worried because we will be out in the Atlantic sailing and won't have any fast way to return. I'm going to look up flights on and off Nantucket and if something does happen we can leave the boat where ever it is.
Its been like this for a year...always wondering IF...if I should go anywhere.
The massage treatments seem to help a bit because after them Mr Beebs hops around a fair bit better than he did 3 days ago. We go to the choro vet again tommorrow for another adjustment whcih i hope continues to help. I got a digital copy of his x-rays and radiology report. "Extentive osteoarthritis". "The possibility of acute sptic arrthritis -on-chronic disease cannot be completely ruled out" This comes the radiologist himself.
I'm glad I got him the wheel chair now. Anything at all that relieves his suffering is what I'm after. I have thought of just how far to take this...all week. I asked 3 different vets that know, see, and can acess his condition and they all said "No". So I feel like Beebs and the docs are saying....he want to live.And he does...tonight i made pasta and sauce and he sat there licking his chops at me like hint hint...

No comments: