Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My fears are confirmed...


I got an email from a lady in the same town as me who's dog had surgery and now has MRSA.

It pained me to read her email and when I wrote back was very direct as far as the gravity of their situation.

She said "they thought the vets were shoving it under the rug yet their gut told them it was bad".

We'll talk later today...I hope I can help them before their dog slides into oblivion.

I'm pissed...why are the vets down playing this? Why aren't we informed of this danger. How prevalents is MRSE and enterobacter in our animal hospitals?

I feel the worst is behind us now but I'm afraid these poor people are facing a terrible situation.

Not right. Not right at all.

Anyway...Here's Beebs about to eat a nutritious meal and is so worried that Sydney is late for breakfast that he is standing over his bowl saying "Come on ...get over here".I've never seen dogs so gentle around food and so polite! They wait for each other before they will take even one bite! Now that's good manners.

No comments: