Friday, September 21, 2007

The weather is a real factor

Mr Beebs has had some very good days and they were always the days when the temp was around 60 and the humidity zero. Yesterday it was 83 and humid and he fell down constantly...
I guess the added stress of the weather compounds a general weakness he has now.
Besides all that...my nurse Sydney has to go into the hospital today to have his gums cut away from his teeth.Its a boxer condition and I am worried sick about him being in this hospital.Unfortunately its the only place my reg. vet operates out of and I trust him.
The fun never stops around here and the dogs are such a matter source of concern for me I have a hard time sleeping. Sydneys gums are growing right over his teeth and they look hideous...thankfully Beebs are not nearly as pronounces. Thank God for small blessings.
Anyway...I might have a great way to upend the existing animal property laws here in CT.The idea's are a by product of my college courses.Ya never know unless you try...
as Plato said "if not now? When?"

No comments: