Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Hmmm...I need info

I have tried to contact the lady who's dog got MRSA from a hospital here in CT and she has not returned my calls.Maybe they are out of town maybe what I told her was so upsetting she can't speak to me. There was no doubt her vets are shufflinbg the diagnosis under the rug all the while her dog is on a collision course with ongoing infection and worse. I could not give her a sugar coated answer because something as dangerous as MRSA and all the other pathogens need immediate attention. The deeper I go into this the more it sickens me.
I wonder just how many hospitals have this problem and why we the consumers aren't told of these risks. My sister is furious as that same hospital is the one she takes her dog to and wonders just what kind of cleaning they do there now.
Mr Beebs has had several bad days and when I see him collapsing unable to move I think about that arrogant surgeon...and what he has done to my beautiful dog. One of my dearest friends said to me the other day...
"you're a lovely friend to have because I would never want to be your enemy."I hope that dear doctor rest up for the fight that he is in for along with the rest of his profession. Poor Beebs...
Maybe one day...this injustice will be corrected and the pendulum will swing back to center.At the moment we as pet guardians...or what ever you want to call them are being taken advantage of in the most disturbing way.
Not for long I hope.

No comments: