Thursday, September 6, 2007

up to Five CT attorneys and counting

So far I have contacted 5 different attorneys regarding the Mr Beebs case and have yet to get a commitment from one of them. So...apparently we as animal guardians and owners can't even get the paid help of the legal profession when things go very wrong with our animals treatment.
In this day and age I find it unbelievable.When I first contacted the last attorney she got back to me within the hour...but that was before she knew it was a case involving a dog. Now a return phone is last on her list of priorities. I know these people need to make money...but who can I turn to? I continue to study our legislative law everyday and have taken two political science courses in college.Perhaps I can find a few allies somewhere.
Beebs leg has been worse more than better of late. I use the sling alot to keep his back end up.
Every time he falls down and looks at me with the "help me look" in his eyes I could just cry.I hate that surgeon...I hate what he has done to us. I know hate is a strong word and I rarely use it but in this case I can honestly say I have no sympathy for him or what happens to him once I bring this before our State reps etc. I will afford the same treatment he has given me and my poor Mr Beebs. The wheelchair is still useless and because I have 5 courses right now I have little time to do anything.But I will get that remedied.

No comments: