Friday, September 7, 2007

No Legal representation anywhere

What I find disturbing is that even the lawyers and law students I met at the Harvard Animal Law conference have not been able to get back to me either by returning an email or a call.I feel so out on a limb.
I took the boys to the vet today and Mr Beebs has had so many surgeries that it took the vet 15 minutes to find a usable vein in order to get a blood test done.Two assistants and him could barely find a place to get blood.His leg is horrible today and he is falling down every 20 feet or so.Its so painful to watch and the adequan injections don't seem to be doing anything.I dread another 4 hours of driving to fix the wheelchair situation but its our last resort for mobility.
My regular vet suggested I write a letter to the surgeon and state the facts and see what he will do.I'm not really sure I trust that man to do the right thing by me and Beebs.In fact its doubtful.
What his surgery and that filthy hospital has done to our lives has been hell.I have stair climbers, wheel chairs, slings, booties, meds. needles, massage tools...It has smothered our lives.It has had "cause and affect" a domino effect which is and has been damming from day one. I have alot of work to do if I wish to right this.I feel so alone and over whelmed .

No comments: