Thursday, September 6, 2007

The answer is no...Said the attorney

I am sitting here stunned that in this day and age in the Constitution State of Connecticut I can not get legal representation for a mis justice! I am beyonds shocked in that I offered to pay an hourly fee just to get some expertise advice or direction or anything and I have been left high and dry by the legal profession.
Why?? Because I don't have a leg to stand on the with the existing law in this state at the moment. In my wildest dreams I would have never imagined a day when I could be financially devastated by a professionals services and have no legal recourse nor the council of an attorney to guide me.It feels like I went back in time to the 1800's.This can't be.
All things point in one direction and that is ...from the bottom up. I must initiate a change from the bottom of our law up to a law that pertains to today's standards and protection.
When she she said "I kicked it around with my colleague's and I decided no".
I said...its because "I told you I had no recourse didn't I?"
She said "yes"...
"I could play around with it but I'm swamped so hang in there"
This is not the America I would have envisioned ion 2007.When you are begging attorney after attorney to help you in what is clearly a case of negligence.
Once I get over this new shock I'll contact some politicians I know.Perhaps they...can help turn this tide. Unbelievable.

No comments: