Saturday, November 10, 2007

Back leg is weakening

Well Mr Beebs has been standing on his back foot upside down . I just went and got more adequan to help. Its more likely in the twist in his spine which is exaggerated from placing his remaining leg more centered. I have a massager and it seem to help when i run it down his back...but he is falling alot more than he has been.Getting on the stair climber has also become more of an issue. I have to put a towel under his back end try and coax him onto the platform and then while holding him up walk around to the front and walk backwards down the stairs ...while holding the toggle switch and his body weight up with my arm.The other day he fell down on the platform and thank God I had put plastic mesh and a strap to keep him safe.
He's is good spirits and lunges at poor Sydney and is no doubt still top dog around here!
I just hope that what ever time he has left I can make it good for him. We go out for a wobble in the park everyday.Sydney runs around and Beebs pojo's after him.Sometimes he just sits down because he's tired. Then we all sit on the grass and watch the world go by. Maybe he's trying to get me to slow down. He's such a great dog....I kiss his face everyday.

No comments: