Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Time to go after Dr. Pond


Mr Beebs is gone and yet reviewing his medical records yesterday had me sobbing like the ordeal was yesterday. Its painful to look back at all the pain and suffering we both endured because one doctor dropped the ball. I am having that doctor investigated by the Connecticut Board of health at this time and will hopefully be able to file suit against the doctor. It is my job to do a timeline and collect the bills which go back to 2006 and are up in the $80,000. range. I am not wealthy but I had sold my house when the market was at its peak and I made a large profit which was spent on saving my dog. This mission is not about the money but it is about stopping that arrogant slip shod doctor who removed all normalcy from our lives. He went on and we were left with damage control. I'm glad I wrote this blog and took those pictures and I hope a jury does get to see what happens when doctors are too busy to do the right thing. I didn't get to walk away with a large check in my pocket. No I had to endure years of giving Beebs injections and hospitalizations and flushing oozing wounds. We had to put a stair climber on our back stairs so Mr Beebs could continue to live in the same part of the house as us. We had ramps and slings and wheelchairs all because of Dr. Pond. I remember a vet at Cheshire animal hospital once told me that the situation "was just bad luck". Really? When I get done with these slip shod docs it will be they who will experience "bad luck". This is outrageous in 2010 and I will continue my political science studies, intern at the State Legislature, pass the LSAT , go to law school and make it my life's mission to protect animals from vets like him. I won't let this go Dr. Pond not ever because one thing I am is tenacious and on this one I am sure I am on the side of the angels.

1 comment:

Law School Podcaster said...

Re. your LSAT, you might find our podcast helpful.

www.lawschoolpodcaster.com