Friday, June 29, 2007

Are the doctors too busy to notice?

I'm pissed. My dog has been on the decline for days now and I and getting more and more worried about him. This morning June 29 ...10 days after surgery I called the animal hospital where the surgery was done. No the culture report had not come back/ BUT there is a note in here that says bring clavamox back and start 2 other anti biotics.So...On Monday when the doctor rang at 7am...he never mentioned that the ones Mr Beebs is taking is ineffective. June 25th the note was dated.No the dog has been taking drugs for a week that are lettinbg the infection travel.He doesn't need to suffer anymore at their hands.I am so dam mad...I am going to go down there and write a complaint.For God's sake the dog just had his leg amputated because of an infection...PLease...this is not the time to get lazy or absent minded and I'm sick to death of out thinking the doctors who apparently are too busy to do a good job. The last thing Mr Beebs needs at this point is an infection to roam his body. God help those vets when I see them.This wasn't a hang nail..it was a contagion for Gods sake.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Lori and Mr. Beebs. I just checked in on your blog and read Beebs had an amputation. I was relieved some for you as you obviously had made this decision after you had done everything possible and I felt as though you must be relieved tot to be ridding him of this infection. I am sorry to read your latest post though:(

I will pray for you both and wish Mr. Beebs good health and a happy life. You both are so strong and it is encouraging for others!

Good luck. I will check back.

Melissa & Casey from orthodogs
tplo 3.21.07

soca2 said...

Hi Lori & Mr. Beebs,
I am sorry to hear of your continuing problems. I hope Mr. Beebs is starting to feel better. Please let us know. You will be in our prayers.
Cheryl & Bullet CM, fairly new to the orthodogs group

PAWS of MARION said...

Lori- you truly are a DOGGY ANGEL. Mr. Beebs is by far the luckiest dog in the world to have such a wonderful person care for him as you do. It hurts my heart to read all the troubles you have had to go through. Hugs to Mr. Beebs! Hang in there. Allie & Bella (orthodogs TTA 4/24/07)