Monday, March 26, 2007

Mr Beebs March 2007


Well its been 4 solid weeks of primaxin injections , three times daily and at a cost of $1,850.00

The good news.....is that the would looks very good and I've got my fingers crossed that we are almost over the hump.

He is also taking an assortment of holistic remedies to boost his immune system and kill that enterobacter bacteria.

I tried to get a news station here in Ct to help us but they said.

"They didn't have the resources for a story like this"

I'm really disappointed and thought for sure a therapy dog like Beebs would get some help.

What is worth putting on the news if not a friend in need who has made this state a better place to live. I guess I just don't understand what CT news is all about then.

We are saying our prayers and keeping our fingers crossed.

No comments: