Friday, February 16, 2007

Well no Primaxine for several days now

I hope to God that the bacteria is trapped in that leg and not roaming through his body right now. There's no sure way of knowing. He seems okay although the icy conditions have tired him out and me as well.
I've continued the Paude-arco bark on the pustule and it looks shriveled. So... Quality not quanity is my mission statement.
This should have NEVER happened ..in fact..I've joined the yahoo group ortho dogs and there are others who's vets went in with in a week or so and removed a contaiminated TPLO plate and replaced it and now those dogs are as good as new.
Penny wise pound foolish ...must be my surgeons motto.
I look forward to the conference on
"Animal Law" at Harvard law school in March.
The way we treat our animals is a reflection of our own civility.
Lori and Beebs

No comments: