Monday, October 8, 2007

Adequan

Well the shots don't seem to be doing a great deal of good.Beebs gets another one today it will be his 8th week and without the deramax he seems to be very weak in his back leg.
All this lifting him in and out of my truck since June 06 has taken its toll on my body.I have lifted his full body weight out of my SUV supporting his front end with my left arm./That elbow is getting more and more crunchy and achy.Everytime he goes to the upper floor to eat I have to lift his back end up three long steps until his front end is on the top landing.My lower back feels strained and now when he can't walk I support his back end in the sling and pogo along with him taking all the weight off his back end.I'm tired and worn out from all this.That one dam surgery has had a mushroom affect on my life. Yesterday I took both my guys for the blessing of the animals on the town green.I was able to tell many animal people why he lost his back leg and perhaps that news will spread and people will be more conscious of the complications in animal hospitals.
The clergyman was very kind and Mr Beebs spent the entire time trying to kiss his face while he blessed him.There were even horses running around on the green which was an awesome sight.
Well I'm glad he's still with me and I hope he is content and happy ...I can only guess he is.He still plays and eats well.Loves rides and trips to the park. This ordeal has aged me though.It has been a terrible strain on me physically, mentally and spiritually. I'm glad I have faith...otherwise I would have been in much worse shape long ago.

No comments: