Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Merck says No

I wasn't really surprised but I was very disappointed.The letter basically said we donate lots of product worldwide but not for peoples pets.
So today I leave with Mr Beebs for Athens Georgia to meet with Dr Budsberg on Thursday.
He is an innovator in drug delivery systems regarding chronic infection.This is our last best option before amputation. Beebs is playful, happy, and eating well.I'm crossing my fingers this works.If it doesn't...then I have done everything I can for him.That I can live with.
We will be down there for nearly a week(Memorial Day weekend)Will pray every day that this doctor can do something to finally kill of that bacteria.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Lori good luck in Ga and have a safe trip. I miss you and Beebs on OD, but understand fully why you left. Hoping this works for him. Take Care Melissa & Casey

Dana said...

Hi Lori,
I hope you and Beebs have success in GA. I have kept both of you in my thoughts and prayers and wish you the best possible. You have done so much to try to help him and he deserves to get well - and soon!!
Dana & Shadow (from orthodogs)