Saturday, February 10, 2007

Trying holistic appraoch as well


This is has been a long hard saga and still no end in sight. I printed out letters from elderly patients around CT today. I hope if I send those to Merck drugs they will help me with the huge cost of Primaxin.

I also found a holistic vet in CT named DR Schoen and hopefully he will get back to me soon and perhaps with alittle luck a new approach will help his immune system fight better.I've been boiling up some bark from South America which supposidly heals wounds and aids in killing fungus. Paude-arco bark.Well wht not try.


I took him to the vet last week on Tuesday Feb 6th 2007 and we've decided to use the drug subcubaciously just under the skin but into the fat and around the scar tissue which is housing the enterobacter.


I've stopped walking him on a leash. I feel that whatever time he has left i want him to enjoy.I can't save him or fix it i can only do damage control at this point and try and give him as much happiness as possible. Anyone who has a pet and loves them as much as I do mine knows that they aren't property they are family.

No comments: